Though recession has evidently slowed down the real estate industry last year, it still did not stop people, at least the rich ones, to purchase expensive homes. According to Trulia.com these were the most expensive homes of 2012, some of it were already sold, some are still in the market.
5. Woodside California’s $85 million mansion. This 9,000 square feet home has 9 bedrooms, and 8 bathrooms. The home itself is not as expensive but the vast land of 91 acres property is beautiful and has so much potential.
4. Sherry Netherland Penthouse in New York. This home has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. A full floor in this NY hotel overlooking Central Park is being sold for $95 million.
3. City Spire Penthouse – This home, also located in New York is for the value of $100. It has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Great view and sits more than 70 stories high.
2. Ocean Drive Mansion, Miami Florida- For a bargain at $100 million, this mansion boasts of 10 bedrooms, 11 baths and has hand-painted frescoes and an observatory.
1. Fleur de Lys - $125 million mansion with 12 bedrooms and 15 baths. Located in Bel-air, Los Angeles. It has a screening room with 50 seats!